Calco has always been a leader in providing innovative solutions through color concentrates and engineered materials. Customers benefit from our value-driven products, which are designed with innovations.
Today Calco is a name synonymous with material solutions for diverse applications and meeting the challenges of everyday lives, focusing on making a better tomorrow with a wide range of solutions.
- Brightening Lives
- Connectivity & Mobility
Calco is proud to be the only materials company in India where products and solutions are aimed at solving real-world problems with the scale of economics & sustainability at the core of the manufacturing process.
No wonder our factories adhere to ISO 9001, ISO 140001, IATF 16949 certifications to meet stringent requirements staying ahead of their commitments towards customers, health, and environment.
Since 2020, the company has committed to making all new infrastructure green certified with minimum impact on the environment. Also, we are learning to make smart investments in making our group carbon neutral by 2030. Learn more about Sustainability here
Lean, Integrated, Connected; this sums up a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, one of the finest and largest for Engineering Plastic in India.
- The covered area is almost 12,000 sq mt.
- Capacity up to 35,000MT per year.
- Enable with IoT for any time remote monitoring.
- Automation at every level from material handling to packing.
- Captive green electricity consumption.
- Net-zero water consumption.
Research & Innovation
Commonly referred to as ADC, is the heart of the Innovation and Development Centre aimed to provide customers with a one-stop polymer testing and analysis center with the best technical capability.
- Spread across 10,000 sq ft with all Rheological, Mechanical, Electrical & Flammability equipment.
- Dedicated Lab Extruder for sample development from 5-50kg.
- Tests as per ASTM/ISO standards.
Mission & Vision
To develop high-performance and efficient products, providing innovative solutions for a better tomorrow. To become a global corporation that is locally present to accelerate the contribution of Engineered Materials towards a connected, safe and sustainable future.